[Qgis-developer] How to check if a certain category/range/rule is enable for rendering

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 16:27:12 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to get information about all symbols of a layer. If the Layer is
a graduated, category or rule-based symbology, I have to iterate over the
renderer categories / ranges and Rules, to get to the symbol.

The thing is that I only want to retrieve the ones that have been enabled
for rendering. That is, the ones that are selected in the legend. But I
can't seem to find where that might be. Can someone point me on the right
direction?

Thnaks,

Alexandre Neto