[Qgis-developer] Implementation of Python bindings in QGIS

Rob Marjot robmarjot at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 13:26:19 PDT 2015

Thank you Alessandro. Plainly pointing out the use of SIP means that the
bindings are 100% generated, painlessly following any new developments in
the c++ code base?

Wandering around through the core code base, it seemed to me that part of
the implementation relies on Python and/or specifically enables Python?

Hoping for a more elaborate response. Much appreciated.

Cheers,
Rob