[Qgis-developer] Persist plugin GUI dialog settings

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Sat Jun 6 03:15:41 PDT 2015

Thanks, Richard. That would work perfectly, but my UI is mostly QTreeWidgetItem elements. Apparently, those don't emit valueChanged signals, so I can't use your code (unless I've got that wrong). I therefore either have to find some other signal I can hook into, or save the settings at some other point. Any ideas?