[Qgis-developer] visual changelog 2.10 items?

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:38:27 PDT 2015

On 9 Jun 2015 12:05 pm, "Tim Sutton" <tim at kartoza.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
>> On 09 Jun 2015, at 02:16, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net>
wrote:

>> Hi Devs,
>>
>> if you have some time, can you please add items at:
>>
>> http://changelog.qgis.org/qgis/version/2.10/
>>
>> so we can try to create a nice looking Visual Changelog again for Pisa?
>>
>> Let us know about all the niceties you did this release :-)

I've just trawled through the git log and added rough versions of
everything I think should be included.

I've omitted processing changes as there's so many it's hard to tell what
is noteworthy. Can someone more familiar with this area please add these?

Otherwise it's just a matter of fleshing out these rough entries and adding
screenshots.

Note that there's still an issue with the change log only showing a small
number of pending items at a time....

Nyall