[Qgis-developer] Problem compiling master can't find qwtpolar dir

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:21:21 PDT 2015

I used to be able to complile QGIS master in ubuntu 14.04 without any
problems. Now I get some erros during ccmake ..

It's not able to find qwtpolar nor qsci_sip_dir

 QSCI_SIP_DIR                     QSCI_SIP_DIR-NOTFOUND

 QWTPOLAR_INCLUDE_DIR             QWTPOLAR_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND

 QWTPOLAR_LIBRARY                 QWTPOLAR_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND

Can someone give me some hint to solve this?

Thanks
Alexandre Neto