[Qgis-developer] Bug priority for release

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Jun 12 02:35:12 PDT 2015

Hi all.
With 159 tickets classified as High and Blocker, it is quite obvious
that even with the investment we are doing, many important bugs will be
left in 2.10.
Obviously the appointed developers will have the best judgement as to
what is most efficient in the limited time frame. I respectfully point
out a couple of serious ones that make working with large (millions of
records) PG tables almost impossible:
* http://hub.qgis.org/issues/12578
* http://hub.qgis.org/issues/12926
I think we would do a good service to our enterprise users if we can fix
them. Actually, I'm surprised none of our big users already stepped in:
maybe I'm missing something?
All the best, and thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu