[Qgis-developer] Testing a new chat room for QGIS at https://gitter.im/qgis

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Fri Jun 12 21:48:29 PDT 2015

Hi All

If anyone is interested, I started a chat room for QGIS at https://gitter.im/qgis <https://gitter.im/qgis> - it is a modern take on IRC and provides a similar experience to HipChat or Slack - you can paste images into the chat, use markdown to format your messages and it has web, desktop and mobile clients (Win / OS X / Linux / Android / IOS). You need a github account to sign in - we look forward to chatting to anyone interested in testing it out!

Regards

Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Member
tim at qgis.org