[Qgis-developer] More complete plugins description

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Jun 13 02:49:56 PDT 2015

Hi all,
recently, QGIS-PSC decided to make it compulsory to have the following
fields for all plugins:
* a more comprehensive description (the `About` field)
* a code repository (can be GitHub or any other, provided it has free
access)
* a bugtracker.
The changes are now in place.
We acknowledge this may be bothering our dear plugin authors, but we
believe this will result in a more clear and reliable infrastructure,
helping our users to choose the right plugin for their job, and
promoting collaboration around the plugins.
We would therefore appreciate if all plugin authors could start updating
their plugins where needed.
Thanks Alessandro for fixing this.
All the best.
--