[Qgis-developer] Article on using Python and QGIS for geospatial visualizations

Caroline Alexiou carolinegr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 02:14:06 PDT 2015

Hello everyone,
This is Karolina - I met a lot of you in Nodebo last month. I wrote an
article on how to use QGIS and the TimeManager plugin to visualize a
geospatial dataset. Those of you who attended the TimeManager workshop
Anita Graser & me gave will find the UFO dataset familiar.

Here it is:
https://www.airpair.com/python/posts/using-python-and-qgis-for-geospatial-visualization

If this article gets more than 300 shares until Friday I will get a bonus
from the website because it's a writing competition. I think it's also nice
for QGIS to get some more publicity (airpair is quite a high traffic site),
so it would be great if you share on social media (need to use a special
link for it to count, so please click on the social media buttons on the
article page to share).

Bests,
Karolina