[Qgis-developer] Network analysis

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jun 17 23:46:57 PDT 2015

Hi Nathan,

Networkx is a python module. On Windows it is part of the standard
distribution of QGIS (both in standalone and OSGeo4W). To use it, you
can have a look at the QGEP plugin that Matthias Kuhn did:
https://github.com/QGEP/QGEP/tree/master/qgepplugin

He is also the one to ask for details how it works if you don't figure
it out from the example.

Best greetings,
Andreas