[Qgis-developer] Export atlas composition to a single PDF file

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 03:29:08 PDT 2015

Hi,
Following that discussion, I'm planning to release in a couple of weeks a
new version of **Maps Printer** plugin that will export also atlases. I'm
not sure the code I have in github is enough stable yet. Will give it a
look soon.
Meanwhile, You can see the code of **Surveying Calculation** plugin
(bacth_plotting_dialog.py). It exposed a kind of python code of the needed
function.