[Qgis-developer] Moving map content: interference by overlying objects

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jun 18 11:19:02 PDT 2015

Hi Paolo,

You can lock the elements that are on top of the map so they don't
"steel" the events. When I work in print composer, 90% of my elements
are locked and only occasionally unlocked if I really want to move
things around. You have to work more with the item tree (like in any
drawing app). Note that you can still select locked items in the item
tree and can change properties of locked items. Only interactive
selection in the canvas and moving elements is locked if they are in
lock state.

Andreas