[Qgis-developer] Using TravisCI integration in Github for QGIS Python plugin

Akbar Gumbira akbargumbira at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 03:26:51 PDT 2015

I don't know the code base you're working on. I think what you need to do
is to narrow down which test that produces that error. You can split the
tests like binary search or whatever method you like (running the tests for
each package etc). In InaSAFE, for testing purposes, there's a handy
function called get_qgis_app that will instantiate a QgsApp. It is used in
the tests which also to prevent that error. See here for the usage of that
function
https://github.com/AIFDR/inasafe/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=get_qgis_app

Regards

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 5:01 PM, Tom Chadwin <tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk>
wrote:

> So Google has told me repeatedly. My issues are:
>
> - I have not previously done this because the plugin works fine in QGIS,
> and
> this issue has only shown up in tests
>
> - I don't know how (or where) to instantiate QApplication (or
> QgsApplication?)

*Akbar Gumbira*
*Software Engineer*
*Geospatial, NLP, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence*