[Qgis-developer] Visual changelog: impossible to update an entry

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Fri Jun 26 03:42:54 PDT 2015

Hi

> On 26 Jun 2015, at 12:04, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Tim,
>
> I don't know how to access and use the admin framework. I don't find anything in the menu.

Its not in the menu (its not normally intended for end-users to use) - its at the link I gave here:

http://changelog.qgis.org/site-admin/changes/entry/ <http://changelog.qgis.org/site-admin/changes/entry/>

I made you a staff and super user so you can approve entries, make other users admin etc.

Regards

Tim

> Anyway. I changed four more entries but can't find where I can approve them.
>
> Thanks,
> Andreas
>
> On 25.06.2015 14:46, Tim Sutton wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>>> On 24 Jun 2015, at 14:29, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net <mailto:a.neumann at carto.net>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I wanted to update this entry http://changelog.qgis.org/qgis/2.10/entry/dxf-export-improvements/update/ <http://changelog.qgis.org/qgis/2.10/entry/dxf-export-improvements/update/> but get a 500 error code. The only difference to other entries is that I added an image credit. Maybe this breaks the system?
>>>
>>> Do I have to delete and recreate it without the image credit?
>>
>> I fixed it - seems like having brackets in the image credits was the cause. By the way you can always go into the admin backend if needed to tweak entries (and you are staff):
>>
>> http://changelog.qgis.org/site-admin/changes/entry/ <http://changelog.qgis.org/site-admin/changes/entry/>
>>
>> Sorry for the hassle
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Tim