[Qgis-developer] Using TravisCI integration in Github for QGIS Python plugin

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Mon Jun 29 09:49:16 PDT 2015

Any instance of qgis_get_app() outside of /test is only my attempts to get
his testing working, so I'll dig out the commit which put it there and
revert it. I'll have a look at your guidance on implementing iface, but if
you are able and interested to have a look as well, then of course I'd be
extremely grateful, whether this weekend or later.

Thanks again for all the help