[Qgis-developer] Is the new release schedule a success?

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 22:16:28 PDT 2015

That is very good to hear indeed.

In the end I think this just comes with the nature of the business.  We
never had fully bug fix releases however I do think the new release cycle
is better then just waiting, waiting longer just pushing the pain out to
the future.  I think it all comes down to growing pains and getting the
test suite into better shape.  As we grow things will get better and we get
better and handling the issues as they come up.

Regards,
Nathan