[Qgis-developer] photo2shape plugin: missing lib, error?

João Gaspar joao.f.r.gaspar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 17:41:56 PST 2015

Hi guys in my case i install with easy_install exifread and works fine the
plugin.
Regards
João
 Hi Paolo,

Just for the records .. I had the same problem some time ago with the
standalone version ..
-> Did a blog entry to solve that:
http://quantumofgis.blogspot.co.at/2014/11/qgis-standalone-and-python-modules.html

regards
Werner

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 8:02 PM, Paolo Cavallini <[hidden email]
<http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5192003&i=0>> wrote:

> Hi all.
> The plugin seems to require a library that is missing from osgeo4w
> (python-exifread): would it be possible to include it?
> BTW, on Debian once the lib installed the popup hangs up.
> Anyone confirms?
> All the best.
> --
> Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu

below:
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/photo2shape-plugin-missing-lib-error-tp5191978p5192003.html
 To start a new topic under Quantum GIS - Developer, email
ml-node+s1560n4099106h63 at n6.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Quantum GIS - Developer, click here
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=4099106&code=am9hb2ZyZ2FzcGFyQGdtYWlsLmNvbXw0MDk5MTA2fDE0NTE2NTI4NA==>
.
NAML
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>