[Qgis-developer] How to to make auto unisinstall / install / upgrade of Qgis standalone ?

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 05:48:54 PDT 2015

I forgot to write: If there is a non-core plugin, that every user must
have installed, then install the plugin(s) before you distribute the
qgis wien directory to the new pc's, and when qgis is started on the
original pc with the qgis2.bat command. The plugin will then be
installed in the ..indir directory and thus distributed with the rest of
qgis.

Regards
Bo Victor