[Qgis-developer] wrapping changeAttributeValue between begin and end EditCommand

francescoboccacci at libero.it francescoboccacci at libero.it
Sun Mar 15 07:04:44 PDT 2015

Hi all,
i have a problem with beginEditCommand and endEditCommand wrapping.
In my plugin i capture the layer.featureAdded signal :
self.layer.featureAdded.connect(self.myfunction)
 The scope of my function is to change attribute of the feature added according with some rules.
I wrap self.layer.changeAttributevalue between self.layer.beginEditCommand('My custom value') and self.layer.endEditCommand() but when i added a feature i can't see in Undo/redo window the label My custom value but my value is changed.
This cause a Qgis 2.8.2 crash when i try to rollback my changes.

P.S If i comment my change values function and i write the code in a python console i can see  my beginEditCommand label and no crash happend.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks

Francesco