[Qgis-developer] Spinbox in offset curve tool - what's it for?

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 15:38:07 PDT 2015

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction - when using the
"offset curve" tool a little floating spin box shows the current
offset. It's handy to have this displayed, but there doesn't seem to
be any way to interact with this spin box (eg, to enter a specific
offset amount).

Why is this a spin box and not just a label? Or should it be
interactive and I'm hitting a bug which is preventing me from entering
values in this widget?

Nyall