[Qgis-developer] graph and plots improvements?

Matteo Ghetta matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 03:05:45 PDT 2015

Hi all,
working with QGIS on a big project I have the need to make some plot and
graphs of some attributes.
I used the plugin Statist, I tried to use the Diagram tab and the Graphics
tab in Processing.
Just a few notes and possible ideas:
* I think that the plots made with Processing are very very useful and easy
to use, but they need some enhancement (title, some axes customization,
maybe add some trend line and so on)
* does anyone think that it could be useful to add a "core plugin" where
one can easily make, customize and export the plots? Maybe impove Statist
and include it in the core
* one last thing. It'd be also very useful to have the chance to export the
plots within the print layout (e.g. add an image that in fact is a plot..).

Sorry for the idea flow but maybe someone is interested to improve that..

Thanks guys

Cheers

Matteo