[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Question on user conference

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Mon Mar 23 09:21:21 PDT 2015

Hi Andreas,

On Mon, 23. Mar 2015 at 16:00:05 +0100, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> I have a question on the upcoming QGIS user conf and developer meeting in
> Denmark
> (http://ign.ku.dk/english/outreach-publications/conferences-seminars/international-qgis-user-and-developer-conference/
> and
> https://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/13_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Copenhagen_2015).

> Are both events at the same location ( Nødebo) or is the user conference
> prior to the dev meeting at a different location? The conference web page is
> not very clear about the location (at least I can't find it).

I also wonder when the actual hackfest is.  As believe it starts on wednesday
and ends on friday.   If we use the first and last day partly for travelling
there's only one full day - which seems a bit short to me.

Apparently we could also use the weekend, but I don't how that would fit into
the already made travel plans of everyone and who would be there.

For me there are direct return flights on friday evening and sunday morning -
so both would be an option.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode