[Qgis-developer] Question on user conference

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Mon Mar 23 11:42:39 PDT 2015

Hi
The conference and the Hackfest/developers meeting are at the same location. University of Copenhagen- Forestry College, Nødebovej 77a, DK-3480 Fredensborg. https://goo.gl/maps/oOiPZ

The conference is from Monday 18. May – Tuesday 19. May.
The Meeting is from Monday 18. May – Friday 22. May. Developers can attend both – it is possible to arrive from Saturday 16. May and departure Sunday 24. May. (So tourist activity is possible too ☺)

The conference is planned to be parallel so Users and Developers have a chance to meet.

And questions about accommodation transport for developers – please write direct to me. And please fill in the informations on https://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/13_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Copenhagen_2015 so we have a chance to plan ☺

Regards

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management
University of Copenhagen

MOB +45 40115084
lfi at ign.ku.dk<mailto:lfi at ign.ku.dk>

[cid:image001.gif at 01D03029.2F3EC6A0]