[Qgis-developer] [Print Composer] Attribute table item. Relation option is missing

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 01:15:06 PDT 2015

On 29 March 2015 at 19:10, Alexandre Neto <senhor.neto at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Nyall.
>
> I have also noticed that the appearance menu is not showing for older
> projects already with a table item in a composer.
>
> I will try to make a few more tests.

Yes, that's expected. When the attribute table was upgraded to handle
frames it required an API break. To avoid issues with scripts which
relied on composer templates I had to make the call that the old style
tables would not be upgraded automatically to the newer tables. That's
why older projects won't see the newer table features.

Just delete and re add the tables and you'll see all the new options.

Nyall