[Qgis-developer] Hackfest - please update info

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Sun Mar 29 10:16:53 PDT 2015

Hi

In the middle of planning both conference and hackfest - I need your help.

Please update all information at https://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/13_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Copenhagen_2015  about arrival and departure.

Important is to write when you arrive / departure the airport.

And please add your mail, so I can inform you directly for practical information.

We are looking forward to host you all - now we simply need time to plan in details.

And if your Company wants to become a sponsor or donate - this is also most welcome.

For donations - click here https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ereg/index.php?eventid=117583&categoryid=1005781

For Sponsorship - Send me an e-mail

Regards

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management
University of Copenhagen

MOB +45 40115084
lfi at ign.ku.dk<mailto:lfi at ign.ku.dk>

[cid:image001.gif at 01D03029.2F3EC6A0]