[Qgis-developer] Re : [Qgis-user] Pyqt4 : which signal is sent when dialog comes to foreground?

Junior Delaz delazj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 05:04:37 PDT 2015

Matthias,
Thanks. I just give it a try it and all goes well with composerAdded.
But not really well with composerWillBeRemoved signal. The first deletion
in the composer manager does nothing and deleting a second composer does
remove the first one in my list. and so on...
My update function should be rewritten I think.  I'll try to see how
improving it and may (surely) ask again for help (if needed).

While seeking information about composerWillBeRemoved, I found a
composerRemoved [1] [2] signal (that doesn't appear in the API doc) and
without being able to use it. :(
[1]
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/src/app/composer/qgscomposermanager.cpp
(line 48
[2] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/src/app/qgisapp.cpp (line 5601)

Another thing that may not be related : what the deletePrintComposers
function (https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/src/app/qgisapp.cpp line
5698) is for?

Thanks again for the clue.