[Qgis-developer] GSoC 2015 student - blog to share ideas and reports

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon May 4 10:23:28 PDT 2015

Hi Marcus

Congratulations to being accepted for GSoC 2015!

I am sure there are plenty of users hoping to see this functionality in
QGIS sooner or later :-) It will be great to be able to start processing
algorithms and keep working with QGIS, not having to wait until the
algorithm finishes.

Looking forward to read about your progress - don't forget to keep us
updated about the joys and struggles with your project. If you have any
questions, do not hesitate to ask on this mailing list. Lots of QGIS
wizards keep an eye on this list and may help you.

By the way, the code snippet on your blog looks like a good start :)

Cheers
Martin