[Qgis-developer] Problems building for QT5

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Wed May 6 01:54:19 PDT 2015

> > QScintilla was ok but I forgot to change the links for QWT. Now I
> > downloaded and built QWT using Qt5 version of qmake, then set the
> > right path but still no luck... I cannot figure out why it is still
> > linking to libQtCore.so.4

Just discovered that QGIS built with QT5 runs fine from the build
directory  but segfaults from the install directory.

This runs fine from the build directory:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=output/lib/ output/bin/qgis

It seems like the install process (make install) removes the runtime path
from the .so and this causes the problem: running ldd in output/lib/
doesn't show any Qt 4 lib while running ldd on the installed libqgis_gui.so
shows libQtCore.so.4 libQtGui.so.4 etc.

Any idea how to fix this?

--
Alessandro Pasotti