[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] problems running processing.runalg('qgis:voronoipolygons', <postgis-layer>), processing.runalg('qgis:importintopostgis', ...)

Marco Lechner - FOSSGIS e.V. marco.lechner at fossgis.de
Wed May 6 23:59:04 PDT 2015

Hi,

1. i try to run qgis' voronoipolygons algorithm from processing toolbox
in a python script (processing-script or standalone)

For testing I loaded a shape and a postgis layer to a
QgsMapLayerRegistry. I can sucessfully run
processing.runalg('qgis:voronoipolygons', <shape-layer>, 0, outShpVec)
but processing.runalg('qgis:voronoipolygons', <postgis-layer>, 0,
outShpVec) fails (with exit code 137 ). No message in debugging console
in my IDE (PyCharm).

Any idea or example why this does not work or how I can do further
investigation?

2. I'm in trouble using the qgis:importintopostgis via script as well.
It expects an Index of a registered postgis connection. How can I use
this alg by passing the connection params directly or do I have to
create an entry in QSettings() for that and how can I get the latest
registered connection than?

Thank you

Marco