[Qgis-developer] About Packaging my own build of QGIS----Building on Windows

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Mon May 18 06:10:47 PDT 2015

Hi 鹄寺,

On Mon, 18. May 2015 at 18:29:14 +0800, 鹄寺 wrote:
> I made reference to the site
> https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/doc/INSTALL.html#toc13,
> my computer installed the windows 7 system, using the Qgis 2.0.0 version of
> the source code,I completed the compilation of the source code and generates
> a qgis.exe, I'm having a lot of problems from the "4.1.4. Packaging" next
> steps, including 'creatensis.pl' in 'qgis / ms-windows / osgeo4w 'file can
> not be run with NSIS, behind "4.1.5 Packaging your own build of QGIS" and
> "4.1.6. Osgeo4w packaging" I can not understand this.         I want my
> compiled files are copied to other computers can run, I tried a lot of ways,
> but finally failed. For example, I put all the dynamic link libraries in the
> ”E: \ Build \ output \ bin \ RelWithDebInfo \ “folder, and qgis.exe in the
> same directory, then the qgis-2.0.0 source code is also placed agree folders
> below, and then the entire Build folder to another computer, this still can
> not run.  I would like to ask how step by step to solve my problem,How can I
> package my own build of Qgis,THANK YOU !

It's not really clear what you actually did.  "'creatensis.pl' in 'qgis /
ms-windows / osgeo4w 'file can not be run with NSIS", sounds like you tried to
somehow run creatensis.pl with NSIS, although it's a perl script that itself
runs (make)NSIS.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode