[Qgis-developer] Is there an algorithm in Processing graphical modeler to select features in a geometryless table?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon May 18 06:24:20 PDT 2015

Hi,
I'm tring to build a graphical modeler within the menu Processing. In my
process, I need at a moment to select features from a csv table. But none
of the "select..." algorithms (select by attribute, select by
expression...) I can find in the algorithms list does accept table as input.
Is there a solution? Or is it a bug so that I report it?

Thanks