[Qgis-developer] Using TravisCI integration in Github for QGIS Python plugin

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Tue May 26 09:48:26 PDT 2015

Hi Tom

For example InaSAFE uses Travis CI - the Travis config file from there may
be a good start:
https://github.com/AIFDR/inasafe

We use Travis CI for Crayfish plugin - though we test only crayfish
library, not the plugin itself, so QGIS libs are not required:
https://github.com/lutraconsulting/qgis-crayfish-plugin

There will be most likely various other plugins using it too...

Regards
Martin