[Qgis-developer] Problem with the MySQL/GDAL implementation in QGIS

Pavol Hnila pavol.hnila at fu-berlin.de
Tue May 26 22:37:11 PDT 2015

Hi Matthias,

I have tried with the latest nightly build now, which includes the
commit you mentioned.

The attribute table is now opened immediately.

By zooming and paning I could not notice any difference in performance.
I have the impression that the same number of connections to the server
is opened, with the difference that there are not closed immediately,
but in exactly one minute.

Pavol