[Qgis-developer] QGIS crashes when stopping editing mode

Boehnke, Christian c.boehnke at fugro.de
Thu May 28 05:41:25 PDT 2015

Dear list,

QGIS crashes when discarding all changes, made in editing mode on a temporary vector layer. I'm writing a plugin to access and modify the attribute table while the layer is in editing mode. When starting the editing mode, I change the attribute values for each new feature with the coordinates from canvas and other given information. When the editing mode stops without saving anything, QGIS crashes giving me a hint with a dump file. The error message is attached (sorry, that it is in german).

Cheers
Christian Böhnke