[Qgis-developer] Using TravisCI integration in Github for QGIS Python plugin

Akbar Gumbira akbargumbira at gmail.com
Thu May 28 08:07:54 PDT 2015

In InaSAFE we actually use Jenkins with Github PR Builder plugin now for
our reference. We had some problems with Travis: There were some tests that
could take more than 10 mins and all the tests could take > 50 mins and
would hit job timeout in travis for public repo. Also sometimes the job
failed to start.

But thanks for mentioning InaSAFE, I think now I can make Travis work again
as we reworked some tests to just use dummy data and it only takes around
24mins now that I see its Travis page.

Regards

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 3:32 PM, Tom Chadwin <tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk>
wrote:

> Thanks very much, Martin. Looks like I have a lot to learn (unittest/nose,
> as
> well as Travis itself).

*Akbar Gumbira*
*Software Engineer*
*Geospatial, NLP, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence*