[Qgis-developer] Changing folder of plugin install

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Fri May 29 04:47:29 PDT 2015

Hey,
we have a problem with our plugin
<http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/interactive_map_tracking-master>,
QGIS gives a wrong error message at first install.

Apparently this is due to the fact that our plugin is in a folder called
'interactive_map_tracking-master'
and the plugin name is 'interactive_map_tracking'

I tried to update the plugin by sending a new zip containing the correct
folder name, but it is blocked by the site
"Plugin name mismatch: the plugin main folder name in the compressed file
(interactive_map_tracking) is different from the original plugin package
name (interactive_map_tracking-master)."

I don't see any contact form on the plugin web site,
could somebody un-stuck us please?

Thanks,
Rémi-C