[Qgis-developer] Changing folder of plugin install

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Fri May 29 05:52:55 PDT 2015

Hey, thanks for the super-quick answer.

Can't we just change the plugin database for this plugin?
Surely there is a way to do it manually !
Or simply change the folder name on the server?
Deleting the plugin make it loose all the history, which I find quit bad.

Also, if the consequences are so dire, wouldn't is be necessary to check at
import that plugin name and folder name match?

Cheers,
Rémi-C