[Qgis-developer] Finishing multithreading support in QGIS Processing

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Nov 1 23:19:32 PST 2015

Hi processing developers,

I wonder what is necessary to finish and integrate the work that has
been done regarding multi-threading support in QGIS processing? I mean
the GSOC project.

I think it is important to finish this soon. We had similar situations
in the past - and if we don't finish this soon we may loose our chance
to integrate this in master - or it will be much harder.

Who would like to continue working on this?

I am pretty sure we could fund this through QGIS.ORG. If we have a
proposal/estimate how much work it takes to finish it, we can discuss
this on the QGIS.ORG board and make a decision.

So - if you as a developer - are interested in finishing this, please
inform us and provide us an estimate.

Thanks,

Andreas