[Qgis-developer] A common set of functions for QGIS plugins

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 14:43:51 PST 2015

Hey Nathan

I knew about your project...but forgot about it :-) Sorry for that.

What would you suggest doing? merging them maybe? I like that idea. In
the end, the plan is just to have a sandbox to add those functions and
eventually move them to core (btw, qgis.py sounds good to me...)

I can make a PR to your repo if you think it is a good idea, and we
keep on working there.

Let me know also if you have ideas about what to add to fill those
modules with useful stuff

Cheers!