[Qgis-developer] Any processing folks interested in pairing with a new QGIS developer?

Michael Kirk michael.john.kirk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 17:37:50 PST 2015

Hi Victor,

Thank you for the offer. I’m looking at the paper Anita referenced now. Thanks Anita!

Let me know when you’d like to meet. I’m in Los Angeles (GMT - 8). Generally speaking, I’m available 18:00 to 3:00 your time, but given 24 hours notice, I can be available whenever you’d like between 15:00-9:00 your time.