[Qgis-developer] Estimate volunteer work

geodrinx at gmail.com geodrinx at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 10:55:35 PST 2015

Hi Paolo,

interesting initiative.  :)

Only, I am asking:  what is the scope of this ?  A simple census of the real developers (and experts) of QGIS, in any way ?
Or, do we need to valuate the... value of "Quantum" ( in ancient "latin") that is: "how is" the value of QGIS, in term of human resource value ( Time Bank, Experience Bank, Resouce Force Bank, etcetera ).

Perhaps, we are measuring our "military peace" force ?

:)

Good work ( and sorry to not be there )

A presto

Roberto