[Qgis-developer] Plugin migratin -> mailing list?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Nov 8 02:19:44 PST 2015

On 08-11-15 05:58, Geo DrinX wrote:

> I am absolutely countrary to diffuse any list of authors.
> Certainly in Italy there are rules governing privacy:
>
> http://www.garanteprivacy.it/home_en
>
> we developers have not given any written agreement that allows anyone to
> keep a list that concerns us.
>
> then you can consider this a warning email to NOT use my personal data
> for any use.

Geo DrinX,

the whole purpose of this list is to be helpfull, Paolo writes: "I would
be in favour of creating a readonly mailing list for plugin authors and
maintainers, in order to contact them all easily when needed."

We (the plugin admins) want to reach out to all plugins devs to give (in
this case) instructions to migrate the plugins when we migrate to
Python3. If you do NOT want to be reached in anyway by the psc or plugin
admins, you should not give an email address when you uploaded the plugin.

There is no place for anonymous plugins in our community repo.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde