[Qgis-developer] Plugin migratin -> mailing list?

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Sun Nov 8 03:13:05 PST 2015

Hi Robert,

On Sun, 08. Nov 2015 at 11:24:57 +0100, Geo DrinX wrote:
> In fact, I have an eMail, and I am reachable.
> I am certainly available to correct the errors of my plugins and so on.

> But in so there is no estimate the value of what I write to raise funds.
> This is clear.

I think you're still mixing topics here.  This thread is about setting up a
means to notify plugin developers on changes in QGIS that they will have to
adapt their plugins too (if the want them to work with QGIS 3).

The estimate about how much we depend on volunteer work is a different topic
which doesn't include the plugins at all (except for the effort necessary to
maintain the infrastructure to host the plugins, the plugin installer, core
plugins etc.).

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode