[Qgis-developer] Questions about labels and animation in QGIS

geodrinx at gmail.com geodrinx at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 01:11:24 PST 2015

Hi,

I can suggest to start modifying my plugin "DronePlanner" for Quant'unGIS, that created a file for MikroKopter drones.
Now, it is obsolete, but I think it could be interesting for you.

Let's install it, test it and please report me what do you think about it.  I am happy if you need some help to code.

A presto

Roberto

Inviato da iPhone