[Qgis-developer] problem with Statist plugin

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Wed Nov 11 05:53:55 PST 2015

Hi Paolo

On 11/11/2015 02:44 PM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 11/11/2015 14:42, Neumann, Andreas ha scritto:
>
>> On the other hand, it would be very nice to have diagram/chart support
>> in QGIS - so we could place them in the print composer and include them
>> in Atlas/reports - as well as (the simpler ones) also in the main map.
> Right - perhaps worth a QEP?
> All the best.

How would you go about this? Would you write a QEP and then look for a
developer to implement it? Would the developer edit the QEP before
implementing it or tied to the original version? And at what point would
the voting on it take place?

All the best

--
Matthias Kuhn - https://www.opengis.ch
Spatial • Open Source • (Q)GIS • PostGIS