[Qgis-developer] problem with Statist plugin

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Nov 11 06:17:50 PST 2015

Hi,

If we want something good in core, it should be something native in C++,
in my opinion, without heavy reliance on other libraries/external
software/other programming languages.

Or we run in a lot of troubles.

I also love d3.js - but I don't think it is the right technology if we
consider integration in maps, print, reports. d3.js was made to be
interactive and deployed on the web.

Maybe concepts/ideas/some code from d3 or matplotlib could be re-used.

Andreas