[Qgis-developer] There is a way to eliminate the "Recent Projects" startup screen ?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 11:37:53 PST 2015

Just for the record.

I am completely with Anita.. There might be some small points against
this but after all it is a huge improvement (which can be switched off
anyway if you dont like it).

So please keep the "Recent Projects" screen..

(But I would also like to be able to delete some of the "moved"
projects which cannot be loaded anymore)

regards
Werner