[Qgis-developer] crash calling OpenFeatureForm from python

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Mon Nov 16 03:15:59 PST 2015

Hi,
we have a sytematic crash with QGIS here (all tested versions).

We open custom UI forms with python associated so that user do not have to
manually enable and close editing on the layers (form with qgis relation
widget on another layer).
Crash occurs when opening simultaneously twos forms fo the same feature.
Saving any edit crashes.
Using native form opening action from identify window does not crash.

We saw references [1] [2] and qgis API warning about OpenFeatureForm and
preloadForm workaround [3]. Please find python scripts associated to layer
here [4]

We couldn't have this workaround change anything. Especially, I have no clue
that preloadForm(myuifile.ui) works well. When loading a wring file path, I
have no error.

Any idea?
Cheers
Régis