[Qgis-developer] Malfunction in setCrsTransformEnabled(bool): coordinates displayed are wrong

//./\\-/_.\\ m431m at tutanota.com
Tue Nov 17 01:39:57 PST 2015

Hi!

I notice a dysfunction when I change the destination CRS by activating On The
Fly function from the python console.
Coordinates which are displayed in the overview box (at the bottom), are
wrong, not metric, no decimals...

Please try:
>>> iface.mapCanvas().setCrsTransformEnabled(True)
>>> crs = QgsCoordinateReferenceSystem(3857,
>>> QgsCoordinateReferenceSystem.EpsgCrsId)
>>> iface.mapCanvas().setDestinationCrs(crs)

Then, take a look at coordinates which are displayed.

Thank you for your help!

m431m