[Qgis-developer] drill down in QgsValueRelationWidgetWrapper::createCache

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 11:19:32 PST 2015

On 17 Nov 2015 10:56 PM, "Alessandro Pasotti" <apasotti at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> it seems that the widget's expression context does not have access to the
currently edited record.

> Maybe I've just not found a way to do that but it's impossible to filter
relations with an expression built upon the the values of the "main" record
(the one currently edited in the form) because $currentfeature refers to
the relation layer,

> A possible solution would be to add a $currentformfeature to the
expression and add the edited feature to the expression context.

> Would it be a possible solution?
> Any hint?

I can't find the original discussion this relates too... What's the issue
you're trying to solve?

Nyall